Vijua is a Cairo-based technology company specialized in interactive ebook technologies. Their award-winning platform, Kotobee, is used today by top institutes and organizations all over the world, with an increasing user base in Education, Publishing, and Training. More information on Kotobee is available at www.kotobee.com. Within Vijua, there is plenty of learning opportunity, all under a friendly lenient work environment, with a great supportive team.
We are seeking a genius of strong (front-end) programming experience who enjoys helping people. The candidate will take the title of Technical Support Representative and become responsible for solving technical support queries through various channels. The representative will work under the company's Customer Relations team.
A background in an IT or Engineering related field is strongly recommended.
- Understand our software platform thoroughly in tiny detail (full training will be provided)
- Respond to technical support queries promptly through various channels, within 30 min timeframe
- Help customers with specific cases that may require fixing/writing code
- Perform duties as needed
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent English and Arabic writing skills
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web technologies (recommended)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should email their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org